It's time for a refresh
Are your windows dirty and dingy? Is your siding plagued with mildew and years of grime? Maybe your gutters are overflowing, or your deck is just plain tired. Trust ASAP Spotless Home Services to bring your home back to life.
ASAP Spotless has been improving the view for homeowners and businesses in the Triangle since 1997. Clean and clear windows not only look better (from the outside and inside), but it also creates a lighter and brighter interior—making your whole home more welcoming. No window is out of reach for our experienced professionals. Using state-of-the-art cleansers, our team works by hand to meticulously ensure streak-free, long-lasting clarity.
What can you expect?
- We move all furniture and other items, replacing them all when we’re done. You don’t move a thing!
- We protect flooring with drop cloths.
- We carefully work around drapes and window treatments.
- Our professional cleaning solution is completely biodegradable and safe to use in the home.
- We use a soft scrubber to loosen dirt and grease, using special scrapers, when needed, to get at the hard-to-remove areas of crusted dirt and grime.
- The window is then squeegeed and dried with a clean cloth.
- We clean window frames and sills too, including on all exterior windows, ceiling windows, and hard-to-reach windows. And if you have screens, we will remove them and clean them for you—free of charge!
Whether the exterior is vinyl or painted siding, wood, or brick, ASAP Spotless can immediately improve the appearance of your home, office, or business. By safely removing mold, mildew, and dirt buildup using a low-pressure wash and gentle cleaning products, we’ll transform your exterior in no time.
Unfortunately, not all pressure washing companies have the experience and skill needed for this job—when done incorrectly, power washing can cause irreparable damage to vinyl, paint, pressure-treated decks, and even hard wood. With 25 years in the business, ASAP Spotless is your trusted service provider, bringing knowledge, expertise, and the proper equipment and cleaning products to get the job done right—at a great price.
Deck restoration takes knowledge, skill, and experience to do the job correctly—so use trusted experts! ASAP Spotless has the knowledge, skills, and the right equipment and cleaners to restore and preserve your outdoor decking. We’re a fully insured member of the Power Washers of North America (PWNA), and choosing a professional member is your best way to ensure quality workmanship.
ASAP Spotless uses TWP (Total Wood Protection) products to protect and beautify outdoor wood. These wood sealers are designed to shield your deck from the effects of rain, snow, and sunlight, preventing unsightly graying, darkening, and fading. Fortified with mildewcides to kill mold and mildew, as well as prevent staining and rot, our products also help minimize common deck problems such as warping, cracking, splitting, and splintering.
Our 5-step process
- Inspect of the surface of the wood for stains, mildew, UV sunlight damage, and other conditions.
- Tighten all loose nails and screws.
- Pre-treat the deck with the appropriate wood cleaners.
- Gently power wash with light pressure, rinsing thoroughly.
- Neutralize the wood to properly balance the pH of the wood fiber, sealing with a professional-grade, oil-based sealer.
Most homeowners dread cleaning gutters—it’s difficult, time-consuming, and involves trekking up and down a ladder for hours. In fact, lots of people simply ignore this task altogether! So, why not leave this dirty work to the professionals? ASAP Spotless is here to help. We will clean and clear gutters and downspouts, removing debris that can cause damage to your property (dry rot, cracked foundation, fascia board damage, and more).
In the Triangle, gutter cleaning is generally recommended in the spring and fall, but if you live in a heavily wooded area, a third cleaning may be needed. When you schedule with ASAP Spotless, we’ll inspect all gutters and downspouts, clear them of debris, and flush to ensure proper draining. Then we’ll bag debris upon request.